Sunday

Good sign or bad sign? I dunno. Lack of confidence makes me go bonkers! In 5 hrs time, I will be going to m'sia. Now time 0104 in the morning, yea its late. My heart is messed up :s ROJAK! 

Feeling so bored. Sianz! Boring. Helpless... WHATEVER~

Back from work @ 11+ . Watched tv all the way till now. Got a compliment from a customer bout me. It should be something to be happy bout. But my heart is else where :x I still think one step a time is better. Afterall, nothing goes my way most of the time. =C 

Started feeling emo after work, that feeling just hit me all of a sudden. =(

Probably not gonna blog bout my trip later, as it's not a leisure trip anyway. Life is always full of ups & down isnt it? 



Lets sing a song :

1 little 2 little 3 little emo-bug!
4 little 5 little 6 little emo-bug!
7 little 8 little 9 little emo-bug!
10 little emo-bug MORE!

K, abit childish & lame. ( but i feel like singing!)

& lets sing one more chorus :

So, 
So what I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't need you
And guess what
I'm havin more fun
And now that were done
I'm gona show you tonight
I'm alright
I'm just fine
And you're a tool so
So what
I am a rock star
I got my rock moves
And I don't want you tonight


I feel like saying : SO WHAT! (damm it!)

Time for some Britney's MTV :


feel like continue to blog & blog non-stop. Because i got so much to say! argh.
Time for some emo quote of the day?

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations. - Kahlil Gibran

aiya i stop here lah, wondering bout tmr. =( 

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]