Saturday

Im in love with this song! : ]

I wanna make up right na, na, na
I wanna make up right na, na, na
Wish we never broke up right na, na, na
We need to link up right na, na, na
I wanna make up right na, na, na
I wanna make up right na, na, na
Wish we never broke up right na, na, na
We need to link up right na, na, na

Time now is 1517, & this indicates that it's time to prepare to work! Ahhh~ Boring, cus saturday sure alot people de! 
Especially @ night! But what to do? Want spend money, must learn to earn money. Thats my mentality : ) You know how to spend, dunno how earn then maybe it's not the right way. Unless you got extra  money. or u are a rich guy. Sadly, I'm not :( HAHA! 
Well, its has been years since I last went for a movie, & i'm getting bored because everyday it seems that i do not have enough time. No time! Time keeps ticking away... Had been spending alot this month, buy shoes! Makan! Play! 

Yesterday math's paper was ok lahh~ 
I know my answer always the same, but what you expect me to say duh.  =)
Getting sick & tired of school! Everyday almost end after 6pm. =(
End up reaching home tired and worn out.
Sat & Sun - work! 
No time for movies, soccer nor any other things!

o.o its time to end here. Time to get ready to prepare myself for work. >.<
BYEEE! enjoy ur weekends :)



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]