Tuesday




Last night, I had a bad dream.  
A dream I hope will not come true.
A dream that I dont dare to think of. 
The feeling just sucks, how I hope it does not happen in reality. 
Because it may happen in reality, a fact that I dont dare to face. 
Because I knew that it will hurt damm bad.
I just hope that the dream dont become reality.
I hate that dream ; 
because I never want to see that event take place.

Afternoon: O Level English Paper .

  1. Paper 1 was okay, fine. Maybe just abit format mistake. Overall can pass :]
  2. Paper 2 was not as hard as last year's paper. Can pass too =3

Night: Out to Town
  1. Went to plaza sing, bought my shoes.
  2. 1 hr of pool session
  3. Later dinner @ Cafe Cartel (sucks!)
  4. Home-Sweet-Home : )
Thanks all those who wishes me good luck for my paper today =)


P.S. : Please do not let that dream come true !

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]