Thursday

Met up with edwin, went to sign my resignation admins for my job @ marina square, followed by a lunch which sums up to $45/per. Watched Connected, ok I must say this is a super nice show! 

DAMM! Its a must watch ok! Don't miss it, the story plot is so well done la. Aftermath went to dinner - buffet @ thai cuisine ? Cant really remember the name! Beside muthu's curry :p . Well, today is really my day! Because now they are broadcasting Feng Yun! Wow! My fav. show! 

Though I had watch it 4 times through DVD, I dont mind watching it again! Yea, mon-fri 12-1am. Dont miss it! I know I wont =) Cheers People! ^^
Tmr will be a better day! & peeps check david & mine food blog -> ourfoodhunts.wordpress.com ! Comments are welcome! Alright, back to the show! Alos~ 

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]