Friday

Hihihi, people! It has been a long century since i last blog, mainly due to late schools & busy-ing with my o's retake. Didnt have much to blog, alot things happen @ one go. & i'm in a dilemma ONCE again. HAHA! Sometimes when you want something, you didnt get it. But all of a sudden u got all the things you want @ one go. Isnt it too much for you?? LOLS! Today TR, i broke 3 wine glasses. =x not purposely de. I just have weak left hand :s  

Started work @ nyny e-hub last sat. Work was ok, but tough. But I enjoy working there till now, so should be fine. Work load is damm lots - order taking, clearing table, serve drinks, take bill, serve dish, closing. But up to now, i have only learnt - order taking, clearing table, serve drinks, take bill erm ok can say almost everything? Except bar? 

Well tmr working again, & i got so many things to do that i cant find a time out to do my things as everyday I'm in need of time! I have not enough in 24hr a day! 
  • I need a hair cut
  • I need a new shoe lace cork shoe
  • I need a watch
  • I need a black jeans/skinny jeans
where the hell can i do so many things especially i am not available mostly from 5-11pm @ night! How i hope i cant quickly take my o's so that I have one lesser burden. & it has been ages since i hit town! Omfg! I like so long nv went for movies le. Anyone date me for movies? LOLS!

thats all for tonight shall we?
slp tight everyone :]
ciaozz! 



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]