Monday

When town with ker, actually was to buy my shoe. But as we went to late, most of the shop was like closing!
 So we did some last minute chiong-ing @ centre point and paragon but end up with nothing! Decided to go again tmr! & guess what? 
Tomorrow is my english paper! 
Ohmy ohmy, better wish me lucks! LOL!
Late dinner @ starbucks wisma, before heading home. 
Went home w/o a single cent left! 
Bought my self a "vanilla latte extra shot" - $6.70 for a regular! Argh~ 
Had been spending so much $$$ lately! 
& phone bill is bursting as it hits a record for me of 600+ messages in 10days. 
LOL! die, this month bill gonna go craziie!
 Saw a lot of weird weird person, especially one @ dhoby ghaut mrt. 
Muscular man with tight ass & sexy legs! 
Imagine if he fcuk you @ your asshole! 
OMFG! *censored* 
unsuitable for the youngs! LOL! 

Thats all for tonight dude!
 I know too many words cramp tgt, but i'm just lazy to make it nice! Nights!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]