Tuesday

Alright dude, today can say is a very very unlucky day for me. 
Late for school, no taxis & take 161. 
Reach woodlands want take cab, again no taxi! 
Reach school 1030+ a few mins pass the half hour marks & gotten 5 demerit points. 
On the way to locker, kana catch by a damm bastard s.o.b. pubor who say i nv button up my sleeve -.- 
Then its like bloody hell, I'm wearing a watch thats why cant button la. 
Then at there xia lan, say what dont use this kinda of excuses. 
I was like wth, sir may i punch you? Thats was totally F**k. 
Too tight is a excuse? Fcuk u man! 
& then choke up ard 12-13 d.p. for goodness sake. 
I was like totally dun wan to care anymore lah! 
Then the last unlucky incident was leaving my magazine 
@ school w/o even reading a single page. 
Bought another one @ yishun & something bad happened on me 
(Dun wish to talk bout that). 

since i'm so damm super duper unlucky today,
 i decided to do something i'm afraid to do. 
Yea, something ...........
=s

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]