Monday

Start of a new month & cny is coming,shuldn't i be happy?nah,nothing much for me to happy bout.Imagine releative asking bout your results,and to me this year is not really going my way for now...and missing someone through cny is nothing much to be happy bout isnt it?Letting things go isnt as easy as u people say.Well to me someone i love alot,but maybe to her i'm not really that important..Nobody understand me,they do not know what i really want,sorry to say i am a stubborn boy.Well,recently has been quite demoralizing for me...after all i heard,haiz it's really heartbreaking.Maybe i'm still a kid who don't know anything,but i definitely know what i want ; yet i know what i want,i had a low chance of having it.I'm not those fortunate kid that get what they want,haha so what?life has to get on isnt it?People you may think what i am doing now is stupid,is irritating.But to me it's not!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]