Saturday

Work till 6pm today,followed by lunch at BK and shop around orchard.Went to watch "The Assembly" with ker,"gay".2hrs show & we miss the last train + last bus,so we take NR6.It cost $3 but at least better than e expensive cab fare?& it really hurts to see that u delete it one&only comment,isit tt someone doesnt allow?or u just dun wan to see my face?Maybe i am over-sensitive?but i just got a feeling something is not right :( i really miss you,to be truthfull...did i commit something wrong?I dunno how describe what is my feeling nw,just like erm...a knife stuck in my heart?My grandma ask me hows me & my gf...i just gif her a smile,but in me i really felt so hurt.I stare in the air and start thinking of e past :( y cant u just give us both a chance,i expect nothing much really..i dont wish to say anymore.But really my heart is on e verge of breaking down,shattering.I try to keep it going,but i think i cant bear with it anymore,i am missing u like..like..i dunno wad is e word.But it's really suffering.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]