Thursday

I took my result today & it did not turn out to be wad i expect it to be la,i disappoint everyone around me.I was thinking why is this happening?I lost someone i love alot,i lost my amulet,i lost faith in myself,i lost everything. Heartbreaking is that the one i loves is the last time i saw her at sch,and i duno when will it be until i next saw her.I really miss her lots,but it seems that my chance is 0%.Ya 0%!Can't i be given another chance,its no use talking all this here,what's the use?No one knows wad i am feeling inside me now,i didn't do well for my o's + i lose her = no life. Everyday trying to entertain friends and relatives asking bout my result,fake a smile to my friends occasionally,i am sorry i am so emo.But i just cant carry on,sorry to say that.Sorry to my teachers i let you down ): & I thanks all my friends and bros who were there for me.I think i will carry on as now.I dunno wads my target in life now,truthfully.Get better results & wait for her,some say y wait for someone who u know u cant wait for,but i will say this : i'm sorry,but she is the girl i love and care for no matter what.Some say this cant last long,but sorry to say i am a guy with strong will,she is the only girl i am gonna wait and love.Crap?If u think so...but its really hurting tt u cant see someone u love & not even know when will be the next time u get to see her..
I AM LOVING YOU NOW & ETERNITY~
I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!
MY heart is yearning for you everyday,i think this feeling had to go on until i grow old?maybe... :'( this sound crazy,stupid but this wad i feel la.lame wadever u say.
i just live each day missing her with a heavy heart...I LOVE YOU!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]