Saturday

                                                              MyHotComments.com
Well,cant eat well yest & cant sleep well too.Think i will be getting more of sleepless nites in e future...how?I'm really damm hurts la,can we just be back to what we are last time when we first time?I understand this kind of things happen in rs,but both us are new arent we?As each day goes by,i have to fake a smile to work,to play even work.I'm really sry i look sort of out of shape today after work,but i really cant control.I cant stop thinking of you,i try to stay happy during working hrs,faking a smile & a laugh whenever needed.But after work,i just start thinking of you.Year 2008!my nyr to be back with you,solve our prblm!If nt just grant me tt i can get whatever i want!That include having you back by my side,i mean it.You ask me to find a better girl instead of wasting time on you,sry to say tt i have found e girl,a better girl,a girl i like&love so much ; i hope you can bless us and promise to let us be tgt. & the girl is non-other than you! still you!cus u are e best girl to me,who cares bout yr weakness or bad points,everyone has too..isnt it?I really hope we can get everything sorted out,i really cant live w/o you silly dilly )': Lets overcome this prblm tgt can mah?I really dun wan to be like now..pls? Can anyone out there grant me this wish?Wanting my gf back?She's really important to me,i swear! Nothing can replace her & i dunno y.I dunno if you are looking at this,but if u are pls gif us both a chance? ): I know u did this cus of some prblms,but it does nt lies in us,so we can solve it de,right?I'm waiting...waiting...life is meaningless to me now ): No matter how hard it is i will solve it de,give me time ok?plssss ): Dun gif up just like tt k? I miss you,do u miss me?I believe you are.If you are seeing this pls tag ok?I cant wait to see u online nor can i wait to see u in person. 

A Never Ending Dream;i love you <3

MyHotComments.com


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]