Wednesday

tired de me

slping like a pig i didnt went to sch today...slpt late last night,but its worth!hahas...woke up at 830am den went back to slp again =.= in the end didnt make it..lols.woke up at 3 smth?lols then do some hw lo...nth much la...have kopi and cup noodle for lunch.btw today is the 100th day!wooooo~ was so happy!then around evening went to play FM07...aiyoo made me damm pisss off.was in bad mode between 6pm-8pm like tat...back to my original self at 8smth cuz crack jokes with my tuition cher nd i m back!to my original self (: have chem tution la...haiss do some recap.lols aft which tuition finish have a game of darts with him!hahahas..2 sets both sets i win.Expert hor!!hahas then went to watch wrestling,watch halfway nearly forget to come blog so faster come blog!lols..tml no sch to me,time to catch up my hw liao...found out frm vshal tat the bastard kana caught for bullying.he this kind of ppl oso will bully ppl ah?omg!cant believe it man!hahas its ur retribution MOTHER FCUKER!hmm tat shuld be all for today la,nth much to say.very happy its the 100th day..looking forward to 200!!!HAPPY 100TH SILLY BUN!lols.okok quite lame i know =.= gd nites my amigos!waiting see silly bun gt on9 not =)
*QUOTE OF THE DAY* ->te quiero mi bollo tonto! ¡estás por siempre en mi corazón, yo te estás esperando no importa cómo dura!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]