Sunday

my sunday



yoz pimp!back to blogging once again...lets start of with wad time i woke up.lols it all start at 1pm i woke up feeling a pain in my throat and with heavy head..but the bed was cosy =) cuz it was raining if i nv rmb wrongly.decide to cancel off my tuiton!den wanted to went back to slp...but in the end my mum told me to have lunch...didnt have much though.no appetite at all,after tat watch some tv..decide to go do some hw,on9 den saw ROAR!.LOLS!dunno wad happen to her,this few days keep on stomach pain.then went to watch on9 free fantastic 4:rise of the silver surfer.watch half of it only.then lion told me help her find love theme...it was a difficult task!cause all themes i can find except love theme.hahas =.=" at around 6 smth go bath and set off to my ah ma hse.lols.as we are late!!!all because me la.lols.heard tat my ah gong sister the son is coming back to singapore.was told tat he live in holland,but later found out that he is living in england nw.cool man!i wish i could live there too =) he was hmm bout 59 or 60?old man liao,hahs he oso bring along a friend for dinner,he was a ang moh.live in england too...he is bit lame(not as in the ur jokes are "lame" tat lame) heard tat its bcuz some yrs ago he gt in an accident..tats y nw he walks need a walking stick..tat were so many guest at my ah ma hse today la.the atmosphere was gd oso!!!then saw a lady look like korean the star!hahas.ltr found out that she was my cousin's husband the friend.working in the same company as him..found out tat she was a half korean & half australian.weird?but she was pretty lo.hahas.oh btw my cousin bf was half vietnam half australian.lols.my uncle cook lots of dish..his dish is the best man!tasty and nice!but i didnt have much la.paiseh alot ppl.hahas.but nvm manage to ta pao alot of his dish home,all cant finish one =) he even gifs me cherrys to bring hm eat.lols.thx alot ah!although i dun quiet eat cherrys =x .my ah ma then gif me some kind of sweet?or biscuits? i dunno la,but they were nice man!i like them lots.still manage to take some photos of it.the top first photo.went home at around 1040pm?all because of me again.lols.was watching new police story on ch62.while waiting for me my parents chat wif my ah ma.went home drank a bottle of water i bought in batam last sunday.was nice one lo.i oso manage to take a pic of it(second frm top) i tink singapore gt sell bah?not sure!lols.first time i drank it =x tonite nid slp early!!GRRRRRRR!tml still gt the english course!9am-4pm!then the dunno wad na-zi-ma?want us go earlier i tink scold us for the bad result.tat big norbit's wife!thats all for today la..tml then continue my blogging!gd nite amigos!
*QUOTE OF THE DAY* ->astima para ver a te y a tu novio que son así que loving.but i no importa, porque mientras seas feliz que está muy bien conmigo! ¡pero no daré para arriba en esperarte!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]