Monday

a tiring outing..

finally can write bout my day liao.hahas the photo was taken when wif dave.but dun hv his face.hahas today went katong eat laksa lo.dave was late for bout half an hour?make me wait...when to katong actually want have laksa,but we went lan first play FIFA 07 =.= dun have CS nor COMAND & CONQUER! sianz ka bei c..dave play the FIFA 07 until like very nice like tat,play till very kan cheong...which after we go for pool.we go the $3.50 per hour shop but full hse!so went to another shop $6.50 per hr =s bo pian so go play lo...i win 3-2 in the end.hees.me and dave each gt one time black ball go in.if nv rmb wrongly!total was $7.90 i pay first!argh!!!went for laksa after tat,but before tat i went to buy bubble tea lo.it cost me $1.50!actually wan eat laksa drink one,dunno y b4 i rch the laksa shop i drank finish all of it =.=
Finally rch the shop and order $4 laksa..i was like wah eat till so full lo then drink a ANYTHING...which aft i ta pao 2 packet for my parents...take bus 12 go my mother work place pass her the laksa lo..den take bus to bugis look for bag.all becuz my old bag spoil la!aiyoyo!all bag so ex lo...go walk walk around then finally bought the bear bag for 30 bucks!the bag i aim for quite long le...so bought it lo for 30 BUCKS..den went guan yin miao prey.hahas.prey tat i can study!!!not play and slack nd for my loves one & friends to be safe!then walk wif dave to dhoby ghaut mrt take mrt to punggol accompany him go cut hair...it take bout 15-20 damm long minutes for him to cut a FLAT TOP!i was like sitting there going to fall aslp.wait finish le i went foodcourt have a prataaa...as i only left $0.60 poor thing right?!finish eating went to take free bus...rch hm den ON my laptop.check some news and ---- so sianzz!den saw yuling on9 ask her how to change my blog all those!at first she dunwan tell me then still charge me $5 for it!somemre make a injury man walk to her hse pass her MEASURING TAPE!hahas...lame rite?lols.okay la dun say her ltr she charge mre =x btw thx for helping me make ah (^0^) hmm still gt wad to say ah?lols.i gt short term memory so maybe today gt smth happen forget say!THINK!THINK!oh ya...lion is missing in action la ): dunno wad happen to her.is she sick?or busy?or not in singapore?msg her she nv reply me...she shuld be fine bah...her nan peng you will take care of her de...nv see all my friends and buddy for a long time le.accept dave la,tml 10am still gt tuition lo...sianz lo............but bo pian la tat is sec 4 life la.its oso time for me to pull up my sock liao!haiz shall end here tonite bah..shall go find smth to do & hope tat u are fine!

BUONAS NOCHES!(good nite in spanish)

Labels:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]