Saturday

woke up @ 945am den went to shifu hse nd pray..found out tat my fate is damm damm bad la...no wonder always so bad luck!haiz..no wonder sucks in everthing.lols.shifu told me that my fate is hurting myself and my parents?!omg!hahas.its some kind of buddhist thing la..dunno how to explain!no wonder my life sucks man!met up with one of my mum and ah ma friend.he's a guy whu helps dead ppl do make up..hahas isnt it scary?he looks scary too u know..but he is quite a humourous guy afterall...he tell me of all those thing(not human) he encounter i heard liao dun believe also will believe.lols.aft praying went for lunch at paya lebar?i ate lor mee lo..damm hungry so bought the $2.50 one nd bought a "whatever" again!hahas.this time i dunno wad drink is that la..aft tat took bus 43 go hm.rch hm actually want slp wan as it was raining!nice weather to slp duke!but end up re-designing my rm nd packing all those books and papers,clearing my drawers and cabinet..it tell me hell 4hrs!to complete 85% of it...still gt a bunch of schs paper to sort out =.= tats my life?hahas fate to have a bad life?hmm but must look on the positive side of life isn it?no wonder i rarely found a $50 note on e floor...at most $0.50 hahas..=x oh god its gonna rain soon.thunder is roaring!!ate fishball noodle for dinner with roasted char sao as side dish!hahs.yum~waiting for lion to on9..haiz juz nw keep on doing the tidying and designing keep tell her wait..so sry! =( NITES AMIGOS!
*QUOTE OF THE DAY* ->un individuo que guarda en esperarla… solamente él piensa que ella no lo hizo sabía que ella seguía siendo la muchacha que él tiene gusto!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]