Tuesday

Lying on my bed,i realize that I have committed a grave mistake last time.
A big grave mistake,how i was i could have a time machine & turn back time.Then can I prevent myself from committing this mistake which leads to ... erm ... (fill in the blanks) =P

K,lets change topic instead.Well if were to ask me how was today paper?I can tell you that the english standard is better than the test.LOL =x well i'm not sure i can pass a not. Because it is like half-half la.My hopes are not high! ehs,a just pass will satisfied me.  (: 

Well lets say bout tmr paper,cause it's freaking me out :{ Argh,what should I do?I think I did not revise enough lo =x Lets hope tmr can do smoothly bah.hahas :) Ehs after tmr then left one paper to worry & that is tourism. ^^ 

This are my after exam activity :
  1. sat morning ->soccer training
  2. sat afternoon-> eng class ):
  3. sat night -> drinking session?
Sunday
  1. WORK! ... 

i'm having side effects =\


  


MusicPlaylist


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]