Wednesday

Call me emo boy! cry-baby! 
Anything you wish to call!
I dunt give a damm!
I'm worry for you,
for myself.
you because i'm worried of ...
while for me exam is round the corner
& something is affecting my mood!

Frankly speaking,
i'm still dumbfound by yr previous decision 
&
current decision.
After all it's your choice,your right,your decision!
I have no rights to care nor interfere,
so why am i in this kinda of mood?
worried...
maybe i am just too - emotional.
I hope everything is fine :(
I am yearning to go for a stroll @ Pasir Ris.
Tomorrow,
but it seems that everyone is busy with their stuffs.
haiz...
Kel ah Kel
zhen zuo yi dian la!

I'll wait for you!
I can guarantee for at least this whole year.
cause in my heart,
other than you
my heart cant contain anymore girls.
Say me stubborn,say i crazy
but thats me!
At least for this whole year?

Seriously,sooner or later i'm gonna burst into tears :'(

"Love leaves memories no one can steal, 
but it also leave heartache no one can heal."

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]