Sunday

Knowing that it's all over between us,yet i'm clinching onto a hope that we will be back when i knew that 0.001% it's possible.I know...I know...i'm so naive right?Maybe I need longer time?It has been 5 months plus yet i'm still stuck at where i begin.Erm...half a year for me? or maybe a year? 2 years? until i die? Who knows? Maybe? But I am always the Kelvin Chew everyone knows :) 

Everyday I yearn of seeing you,i dont know why but that feeling to see you is just there.Just the back view also not bad too,am i a pervert by doing this?I don't know...I am just saying out what has been kept inside me for sooo~ long...

She has got herself a partner & so why am i here bothering so much?The time i saw you in the mrt i was surprised,i greeted you with a "Hi".I wanted to ask you so many qns but yet my mouth just cant seems to open up.Afraid that you'll be angry or so whatever,i step further down into the cabin.Seeing you alighting the train,wanting to say goodbye.Yet I once again lack the courage to do so,I regret it but all i can blame is myself for not taking opportunities into hand. Consequences was that all i can do is watch you boarding down the train w/o doing much...

Till today,i do not know why my hearts live for you.I know its a foolish things to do by waiting forever because till the end my heart tells me that it wont be back to the same old-self.I'm moving on on a slower pace i guess?But to me,you will forever be in my heart! No Doubt!
Everything I do,I do it for a reason.
Now that you got a partner,I shall be happy for you.But no matter what happens,I will be there for you. Believe me - rain or shine,dawn or dusk. 24/7
You Are Always Memories To me & I hope things will turn out better?

Click on the play if  you want to watch this video 
(the background music will go off) once this is played

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]