Saturday


Today everything is so spoil & ruin.. disappointed 
but at least still enjoy my night.
When to clarke quay around 1plus to meet my project mates 
to discuss about our grammar project,
after that walk around Central before heading back to punggol for my english class.
Back to the "mini" class gathering topic.
Supposedly there were to be 5 people
Ended up become an outing between me & derek.
Sad la~ Most couldnt turn up :(
Met Up with Him Around 630pm
Head-ed down to City Hall..
Dinner @ Changing Appetite.
Btw,the service sucks!
Overall? 2.5/5
Drink? Argh! 1.5/5 - (Lychee Lychee) 
Ribs? 3/5 la..
Appetizer? can pass la 3.5/5

That sums up my meal.
Walk around searching for mother day present.
Bought a handbag for my mum
&
Necklace for derek choice.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]