Wednesday

Hi everybody,today i'll have lots of things to blog about so do bear with it (: Oh well lets start off with school,alright today was not late for class & lesson starts at 9am.Housekeeping was the first lesson,was feeling damm tired & the air-con was bloody hell cold la!LOL,imagine 3hrs of housekeeping in that "fridge".Tomorrow think i'm gonna bring a blazer or whatever?Break at West Mall Kopitiam with gary and co. i had black carrot cake which i had not eaten for quite a long time liao...think the last time i ate it was when i ton at dave house?Hahas,that is damm long le lo...think ard 5thApril?Before i start school that week.Okok,back to lunch & so after lunch when to pool with gary,lose first round & win second round!Economics lesson after lunch which was kinda of bored me la,and to be true i didnt lesson the whole lesson =P Maths follow by & i fall asleep the first 30mins?OMG~ woke up and did a few qns before i start playing around.Lols,took some photos of my friends and its damm funny la.Lesson ended at around 6pm?Damm tired la,travelling time already wasted half of my energy liao...before we train-ed home,went subway & bought cookies~ Delicious! ((: Reach home around 730pm,earlier than yesterday by half an hour.

& lets say bout tomorrow!Tml the big day!Hahas,lim-bei birthday!No la,my birthday only.Who cares?Right?hahas.Turing 17 tml or shall i say tonight at mid-night?Hope that 17 will be a life less of emo-ness & full of fun & adventure,or maybe shall i say..a better life?I hope after 27th April we can still remains as friends?Best friends? & please...dun so anti me le la ): & i lose my pencil case yesterday during tourism lesson!WTH lo...this year really damm my "suay" (unlucky) year la.After my 17th birthday hope my luck will turn better?Back to pencil case,inside got some coins a few new pens,so pens and pencils.New eraser,new liquid paper,a ruler and a new marker!DAMMMMM~ it ): 
 SUAY!

I got this song to someone who is so special to me since nov,now i hope after the 27th of this month...you are still so special to me! ... ... A special friend!

Song title : VIVA FOREVER
Band : Spice Girls


Sing Along! (: 

Do you still remember 
How we used to be 
Feeling together, believe in whatever 
My love has said to me 
Both of us were dreamers 
Young love in the sun 
Felt like my saviour, my spirit I gave ya 
We'd only just begun 

Hasta Manana, 
Always be mine 

[Chorus:]
Viva forever, I'll be waiting 
Everlasting, like the sun 
Live forever, 
For the moment 
Ever searching for the one 

Yes I still remember, 
Every whispered word 
The touch of your skin, giving life from within 
Like a love song that I'd heard 
Slipping through our fingers, 
Like the sands of time 
Promises made, every memory saved 
Has reflections in my mind 

Hasta Manana, 
Always be mine 

[Chorus]

Back where I belong now, 
Was it just a dream 
Feelings unfold, they will never be sold 
And the secret's safe with me 

Hasta Manana, 
Always be mine


PS : I'm sorry if i really is a irritating bug to you,lets hope I can get over you.Memories will always be there,and you are not forgotten till i die.Hope you can do well and succeed in what you do (: Though my comment may not mean anything to you as what you said yesterday,Its ok.No worries (: Just hope you can live life to the fullest & hope we can meet up soon ya?As friends?If cant,then its ok la.


PHOTOS...PHOTOS & MORE PHOTOS!


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]