Saturday

Lets talk bout friday : 18/04/08

After school,i was damm suay la..met a bitch!Not that i want to like that scold her la,but she damm actor la.Haiz,dun wish to comment on this la if u wan to know ask me on msn. (: Well went home around 430pm,reach home ard 6plus lo.Damm tired la,a very tiring week for me.Damm,if not wrong i left my file behind in class.Inside got Housekeeping and Front Office Manuel..wa i write alot of notes inside,if lose then damm suay la.FCUK!Hope monday can get it back lo. 

Today : 19/04/08

Woke up at around 2pm,then wash up and have lunch.Meeting friends for movie at orchard.Had tuition at around 4pm.Met up around 6pm then head to somerset after that to Tangs shop shop then to Shaw House to watch The Forbidden Kingdom by jet li and jackie chan!Nice movie man!You should watch it,got some funny parts also.Trying to keep myself occupied so as not to emo.LOLs,nowadays prj alot on the way for us lo...economics,tourism and english prj...Took a night bus home,reach home saw man utd lose 1-0!Hahas,in the end draw 1-1 tevez equalise again for man utd,think gonna slp soon la.Tml afternoon mahjong session (: Hope dun lose...hees!

Oh,btw my birthday coming!
Any present anyone?LOL

On my wishlist now currently got :
  1. Earpiece for my ipod
  2. A belt(black)
  3. Converse Shoe
Anyone can fulfill my wishes?
HAHAHAS!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]