Monday

Well cant continue from that post dunno why my fonts they will underline!Irritating lo,okays so back to my emo topic.Lols,bear with it la.If u dun feel like reading,then fcuk off and click on the "x" to close this web!Hmm okay,lets start off with asking why ppl ard me are facing r/s prblms?or emo?Sianz,why everthing i see and encounter sure will remind me of the past?The quiet long road,the bus stop and the bus!Lols,seem weird?Haiz,this is not a matter of letting or not letting go...its a matter of how deep are u in love with that person.I know i dont stand a chance anymore,understandable.Looking into the mirror,i am also not that handsome after all.Promises are meant to be fulfill,but i cant fulfill wad i promise you.I'm so sorry ): Maybe i will try hope that one day i still can be able to do it?Ok...its getting more emo!Shit la,well turning 17th soon..How i hope she can be there on the 26th,that will be the best birthday gift (: But not i doubting my ability,but i think it shall be another disappointment again.How i wish time could stuck at the time where i enjoyed the most,isnt it good if time could stop there?Let me enjoy longer?Not growing up,like the song u see later...and hang at the point of my life (: Perfect~ isnt it? Haiz,life like that isnt it?Mum keep nagging at me w/o knowing wad i am doimg,everything thinking that i am playing which in truth i am NOT.Also dun feel like saying back la,so tired of life...she just dun understand.Life for me is i am living in my own world,i always wonder about my past and future whenever i am in the bus,mrt or whatever.People say i am emo-ing..while infact is half-half la okay?I'm thinking,pondering,wondering what holds in the future for me,and thinking of the past is emo-ing. ): Sad,how i really wish i was stuck at that time.New school,new life,new friends yet i still cant forget you.Stubborn?Say anything you want about me la..i am trying my best!I meant it!If u can be there on the 26th well it will be the best present for me. ^^  My friend is right,i am different from real life and photo...emo and not emo.LOL
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com
i'm thinking of you,but are you thinking of me?


不想長大 - S.H.E


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]