Tuesday

Went to had my hair cut after school, school was tiring for me. Manage to listen to first 30mins of every lesson & gradually I started to fall asleep.. zzz ! Damm tired la, slept @ 4 plus yest night. ohwell had my hair cut, new hair style.

But do I know how to style to the shape? LOL! wth.. Gotta go get my ipod repair again tmr! Like wtf, haven even 1 week lo.. Sianz 1/2!

Tmr sch @ 10am! Shock : ) 

I think that some changes is needed in my life :
  1. NOT-LATE-FOR-SCHOOL!
  2. START SAVING UP!
  3. START REVISING FOR MY EXAMS!
  4. SLEEP EARLY
& I found out in life, some people cant be trust. Or should I say trust bout what they say & do?
It's totally 2 different things. Cant trust them again, & make me worried so much. But afterall, like you care. Hah, so fcuk off. I would wish to hear what you have to say! BITCH* =D

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]