Friday

Well, my one week exams have come to an end. & its time to do some summary/round up of this whole week. & what I think of my paper. This week was like - wulala~

Monday : Quality Service Paper
Comment : Paper was manageable, but tips given was of little use.
Overall : "should" be able to just pass =/

Tuesday : Property Maintenance
Comment : Paper was OK, manage to do all question. But a few was totally **** .
Overall : Maybe a B/B+ ?

Wednesday : Hospitality Sales
Comment : Silence killer paper. Gone case. Paper was so chim.
Overall : Manage to do some qns w/o problems. Hope for a 50! 

Thursday : Front Office
Comment : Wasted 10+ marks, due to carelessness of not reading the qns.
Overall : Paper was  OK, but I was sleepy. Lets hope this carelessness wont pull my marks down

Friday : Hotel Law/Hotel Security
Comment : Should be able to pass :] Security paper was good. law was average.
Overall : Can pass.


After school - 
• Went back marks & spencer return the uniforms.
• Play arcade which cost me a bomb!
• Ate a donut - my long lost fav.
• Watch ah lians play DDR . lols
• Walk around plaza sing.
• Saw Jon
• Home-Sweet- Home :]


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]