Thursday


Last day of the term for semester one part 2. 
Head to arcade after school to Initial-D 4 with guowei and co.  
Then after which head to town with vshal kumar :x for a night job interview. 
Hope it turns out well, pay is quite good though. 
But if I were to get that job. then there will be no time for games :[ 
& have to manage my time well too. Yapz ... so tues then I will know the result. 
Gonna start studying liao, monday QS ! & here I'm trying to do "something" . 
Which turn out - OK! only la.


Heng tmr no school :] 
Good Luck to everyone for the exams :P
ohoh...
& I paid for my referral paper today!
$75/=  GONE!
gotta do well for the MATHS referral.
the subj i fail thtough out my life!
LOLS!

P.S. Are You There? LOL! - random quote :]

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]