Monday

End Of March

Today marks the end of march,the last day of march & which means tml is my orientation.Feeling kinda of nervous lo =x Well for today,i went back to school to collect my o'lvl cert ): a total disappointment la.Ate lunch at school Stall 2,lols & know wad?Sell water aunty recognize me?omg is she acting or real?lol & can drink price nw is $0.80 instead of $0.70 -.- After taking the cert when terry house to mahjong,lost $1.20 not alot la HENG!hahas. Finishing the mahjong me & dave went to cp,he collect his ID photos & i go have my ID photos taken.4photos $6 well cant ask for more (: & the photo taken to me was ok la,not ugly nt handsome..heehees.

Suddenly my mind start thinking of you again,not that i wanted it to happen but it just
There's so much things i miss...
  1. Walking The Road That Leads To...
  2. Holding Your...
  3. Teasing & Bullying...
But priority now is still study!The rest is behind study!
What i hope for now is that you are doing well & fine (:


P.S. : As Long As I Am Breathing,I'll be Waiting.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]