Tuesday

ARGH!
I decided to edit & re-write my post.
My heart is so mix up right now!
& know what?
I feel like listening to the following songs :
Apologise - One Republic.
The Reason - Hoobastank
Dear God -Avenge Sevenfold
Always Be My Baby - David Cook
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
I'm All Out Of Love - Air Supply
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
(All this songs can express my feelings) -

Life sucks lah can?Maybe for me is ULTRA!
I'm sick & tired of all this ... 
enough means enough!

My body is no longer complete w/o the heart ;
the heart is lost.
I keep searching,yet I see no hope in finding it back.

emo as I say is like smoking to me,whenever i'm getting less emo
something happen & *tada* 
I'm back again...
its the same like smoking lah~
when you're about to quit,someone tempt you to smoke
or what so ever lah.
_|_

Who can I turn to now?

P.S. What mean to be yours will be yours,
if it's not meant to be yours 
no matter what you do it will still not be yours.
Accept the fact that its life.
Or maybe ; its fated.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]