Saturday

my suay day

ah,nothing good today.hate an accident while playing GO KART @ escape,actually going friend chalet.but end up in hospital when i suppose to be bbq-ing at downtown.hahas.the nurse go put so many wire on my body =x have an x-ray too.dunno y those suay one always happen to me.actually the story start this way.i was playing GO KART,suddenly there was a car beside me and we were going at the same speed then there was a pillar,some distance away,so i decided to slow down let the other car go first,as i was slowing down,(if not wrong)someone frm behind bang into me.my gosh!the impact was so big lo.i bang into the pillar,zzz.suddenly my heart felt tighten,my voice changes.my voice just become smaller,not my normal voice,my chest was stiff and in pain.i cant even get out of the car,even needed help to stand up...lucky doctor say there is no fracture.thanks god!now i cant even bend,sneeze,cough.its like so pain whenever i cough,sneeze and bend,fcuk lo.means no soccer for a certain time...sianzz.in the end nv go chalet nor escape.just play a few games then this happen..WTF.i think i saw my last time friend,a girl.reallly look like her.but nv call,cuz i am not sure.somemore i think with bf,so not very good.hais thats all la.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]