Tuesday

oral day.

kays.today nth much happen lo...have oral in the afternoon,was last 2 =.=" quick nervous in the reading part.but i think i did quiet well for my conversation & the cher kip on smiling lo =\ today not much lesson lo.mother tongue first period,follow by hist,then 2 hrs of f&n.then VE aft which break,then MT oral.so tired today lo...dunno y my instinct is back again..the "being-used" instinct.just dunno wth isit la.hope tat i can get a answer a.s.a.p. la.its like here nd there?!wtf man!hais...from my point of well,i tink its 90% hopeless.really la...its like...(dun wish to say la) ltr emo again.hahas.its like false alarm?just fcukin hope tat this issue can be solved a.s.a.p. la.its like a burden in me lo.went studying at cp at night.rch hm around 1030pm.then slack a while.wan blog then go slp.but still got hist =[ dunno y just fcuking sianz & tired of all this confusion la.like being play around.i tried to tolerate,be more understanding,but it seems like no used.still i am like being play.hais nvm...nobody understands one.just count it as my bad luck bah.good thinks always happen every 50 yrs to me.no one!absolutely no know wad i need.its just damm tiring in this kinda of game.being use?hope to find out soon!reeeealllly tiiiired of this la....please FASTER give me an answer!always bad news for sure...good news?erm a decade later maybe =[ can anyone solve my prblm?dun think so...nights my amigos!
*QUOTE OF THE DAY* ->puedes por favor decirme que no estás jugando con mis sensaciones? intento tolerar cuando u puso siempre a otros individuos primero en tu lista algo que me.you demuestra siempre que la clase de sensación como todavía conseguí chance.but en tu corazón allí solamente es el otro guys.frankly que habla, es yo cualquier cosa a ti? tengo un lugar en tu corazón? apenas no puedo tolerar más! me tratas a veces como tan bueno y como coloco un chance.sometimes? no das un damm.u me abandonas para otros individuos, soy pasado en tu tesoro de list.i tú alots. no importa qué happen.always tu seguridad first.but yo no piensan das un damm a cómo siento sobre individuos de you.handsome soy todo lo que estás pensando of.i apenas pissed realmente apagado, porque su gusto tú es que juega y jugando con mis sensaciones para you.you querer entonces me tratan good.when el individuo tienes gusto de calls.you me dirás la llamada tú más adelante, que en el extremo nunca happen.i no pensarte sabía que estás lastimando mi tanto esfuerzo puesto feelings.i en este releationship.but yo piensa que me estás utilizando cuando soy necesario y lanzarme lejos cuando otras los individuos hermosos son roturas de around.it mi corazón… mayor un tesoro del releationship i, u de amor infinity.all que consigo detrás no es nada.


YOU LET ME DOWN...TO THINK THAT I STILL...

Labels:

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]